Sunday, July 8, 2012

Tickets Purchased

I got my ticket for this year's FYF Fest (Fuck Yeah Fest...Fest). I went two year's ago when Dillinger Escape Plan and Converge played together on the festival's third stage. Combined, they put on one of the best show's ever. That's also the night where I discovered Torche.

Well, Converge is playing the fest again this year, but this time with Refused. REFUSED. The band I took that road trip to San Francisco to see. They're headlining the festival. No way I'd miss this. I'm also itching to see:
  • Quicksand
  • Dinosaur Jr.
  • Turbonegro
  • Baroness
  • Hot Snakes
  • The Growlers
  • Fucked Up
  • Ceremony

Should be fun. Hopefully I don't ingest a shit ton of dirt like last time ( I was coughing black goo for a week). The Hives are also coming back to SoCal in fall. I can't believe I'll be seeing the Hives perform three times in 2012...that's more than I've seen them in the last seven years!

Here's some Baroness to end the post in style:

9 comments:

  1. You're going to have one epic weekend. I really hope you survive it. That sounds like a damn good price too for a festival with so many names in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like it's going to be a great weekend man, just like Mark says. Have a great one buddy, festivals are awesome, especially at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that should be grand, never heard of the fest before though, quite the name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap look at that lineup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh shit. There aren't a ton of bands on there that I care about, but the ones that I do... fucking killer line-up. Wish I could make my way out to california for that shit.

    Also, Baroness is pretty killer live if you've never seen them

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow. another ticket to fun land.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems like an appropriate venue for a show of that size

    ReplyDelete