Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Awesome Photo (12)

Amy Jo Johnson, the original Pink Ranger herself, signing autographs sometime in the early 1990's. I watched The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers religiously as a kid (up til they started the whole alien/zeo/ninja ranger crap sometime after season 3) but never appreciated Kimberly's hotness until the 2000's rolled around. How could such a babe have been under my nose that whole time? I guess my eight year old self was too caught up watching Goldar kicking ass on TV to notice.

Kim...er, Amy Jo Johnson has maintained a consistent acting and singing career after her stint on Power Rangers and had her first child back in 2010. Oh, and she's still gorgeous. Amy Jo, if you're out there...please come to Frank & Son's one day. I'd stand in line untold hours and pay a kings ransom to hear you say "Pterodactyl" and morph just one more time.

*BONUS PINK RANGER OVERLOAD*
How was I was oblivious?

8 comments:

  1. Ahhhh Amy Jo Johnson, first crush of many. Although I did love the original Power Rangers I think I was too young at the time to appreciate her either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah loved power rangers too, as well as looking at her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea that she was still acting and things like that, she's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right, I don't remember her being this attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She was probably my first crush.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember being too old for the Power Rangers series and that she made it worth watching. Plus, the show reminded me of the Saved by the Bell in a good way.

    ReplyDelete