Monday, November 19, 2012

Awesome Photo (11)


Olympic gymnast McKayla Maroney and President Obama doing McKayla's famous: "not impressed" face at the White House.

The sixteen year old gymnast made headlines during this past summer's Olympic Games with her less than enthused reaction to winning the silver medal. The "not impressed" face is now her thing and getting Obama in on the action is priceless! I also think this photo is an indirect attack on Romney's campaign but maybe I'm just being silly.



*BONUS PHOTO*
McKayla and Female Obsession honoree Maria Menounos are also, not impressed.

8 comments:

  1. I've seen that picture and yes, it made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember seeing the Obama photo but I had no idea as to the story behind it, this girl seems awesome and I really hope that she can keep her head screwed on and win gold at Rio in 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother was showing me all the shopped versions of it just a few days ago. I laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. winning a gold medal = not awesome
    making a funny face = awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. Despite which side anyone is on, Obama is one of the only presidents who's been far more personal and "new school". You would of never saw either Bush making a not impressed face. I hear Bush Jr. forbid anyone from entering the oval office without the up-most formal attire.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a good expression, I may steal it for work when my colleagues piss me off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't even know this was a thing. But it's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha look at the 2 dudes in the background of the second picture! :D

    ReplyDelete