Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to.......RUST IN PEACE

"No more mistakes..."
Yet another classic metal anniversary. Today is the 20th anniversary of the pinnacle of Megadeth's career, the release of Rust In Peace. I'm not going to write a wet, slobbery blowjob review of how awesome/inspiring/influential this album is....only because I'm pressed for time today, otherwise I sure as hell would! I recommend you head over to Invisible Oranges and read Cosmo Lee's in depth analysis of this seminal thrash masterpiece. In the meantime, heres a different look at my favorite song off this album, "Tornado of Souls." It's pretty rad how awesome the song hold's up in these different interpretations. Fucking Mustaine man...




(yeah, piano lady is a hard act to follow. Did you see that shit?)



(the dude munches the solo a little at the end, but FUCK)

20 comments:

  1. megadeth rate pretty damn high for me bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. TAKE NO PRISONERS, TAKE NO -SHIT-!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For having played piano for about 12 years, I can tell this girl is incredibly good 0_0

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh...I wish I could get that good at piano. I should go practice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always loved 'skin on my teeth' from megadeath.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hell yeah man, Megedeth is basically my top metal band by far. Blasting Ashes In Your Mouth as we speak.

    ReplyDelete