Wednesday, December 15, 2010

200+ Followers!

What's that Gomez? We've hit another milestone?!

Hello hello there! Looks like lil' o' Jim's Fear bloggy blog has reached over 200 followers. Thanks people...although a large portion of my original first 100 subscribers seemed to have vanished from cyber space (Hmmmmm, I WONDER WHY?), I appreciate you long timers and knew folks alike for putting up with my horrible taste in "music, cinema and whatever else I feel like." I should finally post the massive live review/nerd rant for the Weezer and Faith No More concerts I attended oh so long ago. Also, more Female Obsession and Crunch Time posts lined up. So thanks again, and here's to the next 100 .

21 comments:

  1. roflmao how in the hell do u go from death metal yesterday to lame pop crap today. thats funny. keep it up :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i appreciate the randomness, some how it seems to match up with my randomness... also... whos the flaming hottie... hook a brother up....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats man! Looking forward to your new posts in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats man... here's to you getting 300!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I definitely want to hear about the Faith No More show

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gomez has such beauty. Congrats on your milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I only just started following now, but I like your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice job, one of my favorite destinations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahah, Bart! There's a bit of truth in your statement but you cannot judge people's taste. Maybe Selena is not THAT great artist but she is good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's more important here is that Selena Gomez is 18.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i cant wait for 200 followers :S blogspot is great thing!:D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! Definitely not an easy accomplishment :-)

    ReplyDelete