Thursday, December 23, 2010

Time Waster

Well, I've got to handle some last minute Christmas shopping. I just woke up like 40 mins ago (looooooong night at work) so I'm already behind on my itinerary...so here's a funny time waster video to fill in for my usual long and winded blog posts.

I have no idea who this Mike Diva character is other than the fact that he's kind of (very) annoying but the dude running around with the sax disrupting suburban life is an old acquaintance who I hadn't seen in some time and suddenly saw tearing it up on youtube. Strange...yet kind of funny.



this is a take on a SNL Digital Short called, The Curse, where actor Jon Hamm played a crazed Sexy Sax Man named Sergio who, well...click the link if you want to see.


And who could forget the epicness, of George Michael/Wham's original slow jam, "Careless Whispers"


Alright, I'm off to hell/shopping. Good luck trying to get that saxophone lick out of your head.

15 comments:

  1. I love that sax solo! It is kinda funny because it's awesome how these people get so mad especially the last guy with the flip camera LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. and to think... at one time people actually believed george michael wasn't gay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the skit when I saw it live and the tribute/prank video is hilarious! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any jazz going into my head always comes out as a series of incomprehensible 'doo's

    ReplyDelete
  5. my bandwidth is maxed out because i'm downloading too much shit, i'll come back and watch this later. i saw the first 10 seconds or so, yeah that mike guys sounds annoying haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most people seemed to enjoy it and laugh along. Always the few tight asses gotta try to wreck it for everyone. And I wish they had Del Taco and In N Out in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't take any jazz now. Will drive me crazy. Will die from it. Need hard rock now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahah that is great. "he is above the law..." really enjoyed this vid, great post and merry holidays and happy christmas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ug last minute Christmas shopping... watch out for that rush.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man that's funny that you actually know this guy LMAO!

    ReplyDelete