Saturday, December 4, 2010

Female Obsession: Kristen Bell

Ah, Kristen Bell. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. Seriously. I've been sick this week and watching Kristen Bell clips on youtube has been the only thing keeping me alive. See, I had planned on going to the taping of The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson the other day, when the not only beautiful but ridiculously hilarious Kristen Bell was the scheduled guest but alas, I could barely get out of bed and missed this epic milestone in television history. For those of you who don't know...Ms. Bell has been on The Late Late Show something like 16 or 17 times. Often without anything to promote or talk about. The chemistry between her and Craig is unbelievable. They can and often do, go on wild tangents for extended periods of time that makes for fascinating television. It doesn't hurt that Kristen Bell is cute as hell either. Here's a clip of the show I missed out on this week =/



I had never watched an episode of her old show Veronica Mars before. My girlfriend watched her on Heroes but I never did. It wasn't until her movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall that I actually saw Kristen Bell act in anything. That being said, I had still be smitten with her for years thanks to the power of the internetz and photos like this:




OH LAWD
Shes beautiful. No doubt about it, but once I actually heard her voice and watched her onscreen for myself it was over. Female Obsession was born. As I learned more about her quirky/nerdy qualities over the years and saw how freaking funny she is in interviews, I couldn't help but fall even MORE in love. I mean, just look at her dressed up as Princess Leia in Fanboys. DROOL. You want more? More geeky shit? Alright, here's a clip of Kristen Bell behind the scenes from her Complex photo shoot a few years back. She's in a robe presumably half naked underneath and geeking out with some dudes while searching Youtube. Watch:

inb4 Bel-Air? TOO LATE! Kristen Bell's extended Fresh Prince lyrics FTW people. Oh yeah...she can sing/dance too. It kills me knowing she's engaged to that retarded blonde guy from Punk'd who I shall never refer to by name. Whats the world coming too?! She should be with ME dammit...or maybe Craig Ferguson. Yeah, me or him Kristen, no one else! I even love her wonky eye!


So here's to the lovely Kristen Bell. I swear I'll make it down for your next Late Late Show appearance!

30 comments:

  1. if she got any finer i might have to burn my eyes out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not surprised Ferguson is flirting with her. They don't have girls like that in Scotland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta see the Sarah Marshall movie, just read something about her begging to perform fellatio in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's still hot, I loved her in Heroes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are worse things to fixate over I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's not so famous here, but I must say her face looks familiar. Nice face.

    ReplyDelete
  7. shes cute and all, but i dont recognize her from anything :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. she looks so hot in that princess leia costume... great blog, following!

    ReplyDelete
  9. my favourite actress

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't see her act in anything so I'm going to watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall! She's hot as hell :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I used to like her so much, but lately I haven't been such a great fan

    Respect,
    Victor, member of PL Team

    ReplyDelete
  12. i think im gonna like this blog....my gf god mad once cuz i like kristen bell

    ReplyDelete
  13. craig rocks lol love the post i will be back to see whats next

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kristen Bell was so hot in Forgetting Sarah Marshall

    ReplyDelete
  15. A bit too old for me but she is looking great in those shoots.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Definitely one of my girl crushes! I think she's in the top... 5?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can't believe I missed this! And I can't believe you haven't watched Veronica Mars or Heroes (or at least her scenes) because she kicks ass in both. Nothing like her role on Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I still need to see Burlesque.

    Makes me wonder what other girl crushes we share haha.

    ReplyDelete