Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sick

Whats that? You want me to stay in bed all day with you Nurse?
So I'm sick again. For those of you who don't know I have the shittiest immune system ever. My friends dubbed me the "walking virus" back in middle school because I was always coming down with something. After an awesome string of days not working, seeing Weezer and Faith No More in concert and just enjoying myself in general, I guess all the excitement (and COLD FUCKING AIR) finally caught up with me. Forgive the lapse in blogging for the next few days. I'll post reviews for those shows (they ruled so hard) and get back to following you all when my nose clears, throat moistens  and head stops spinning. In the meantime, I'm waiting for my special treatment to arrive:

16 comments:

  1. You had me at the Animaniacs reference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope you get to feeling better. Sucks your immune system isn't very good.The air has turned vicious cold here as well, I'm kinda of just ...waiting for the flu to knock on my door. The Animaniacs kick so much ass.As does Bueller. and Take Care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I just clicked your profile and you had 666 profile views... thought that might cheer you up some, I know I smiled. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope u get better budro. cause sick brohams are bad brohams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eh, I also just hate getting sick

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooohhhh nurse.. can you give me a sponge bath?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that nurse... haha. Sucks about your cold though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Take your time and get better, now I need to watch Ferris Bueller....

    Can we just call you Sick Boy like in Van Wilder?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Animaniacs and a Ferris Bullers reference? Oh man

    ReplyDelete
  10. my immune system is like a well-armored tank. it blows the viruses to shit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you feel better. Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger right? =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Get well soon. Also Ferris Bueller rocks socks if youre old enough to remember

    ReplyDelete
  13. She's the nurse who likes to... hmmm.... take care of the sick?

    ReplyDelete
  14. fuck, you make me want to get sick :3

    ReplyDelete