Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Female Obsession: Kourtney Kardashian

I know. I know. The Kardashians are a blight upon all humanity. How oh how could I stoop this low as to actually promote something from this vile brood of tabloid sensationalism that represents all that is wrong with modern civilization? Why? Why you ask? Well...because Kourtney Kardashian is uber sexy and in this case, my other head rules out over my rational one.

MILF-ian
While most everyone else on the planet is occupied with Kim, I've always been smitten with her pint sized, older sister Kourtney. There's a smoldering seductiveness about her. I can't quite put my finger on why, but she seriously drives me crazy! I know she can come across as smug or bitchy, or stuck up, or bitchy, or just mean, but in my sick/sad/deranged mind that only makes Kourtney hotter! At only 5 ft tall, Kourtney is a voluptuous little vixen. Her curvy body is like a less globular version of Kim. She may be the oldest of the Kardashian offspring but she hardly looks it. This thirty-two year old bombshell is also a certified MILF. 

As for career achievements, well...she's Kim Kardashian's sister. Kim was friends with Paris Hilton back in the day when she "mattered," I guess. Their dad was one of O.J. Simpson's lawyers! Uh, yeah. So they're famous for being rich and hot. Sadly, Kourtney doesn't have any sextapes like Kim. She's also sprung on some douche bag who thinks he's Patrick Bateman. *Sigh*
Really Kourtney? REALLY?

Here's Kourtney acting semi retarded while trying to park on the street. She may FAIL miserably but damn if she doesn't look good while doing it.

I don't even know how many brain cells I lost from that one. Oh well. Here's some pics of Kourtney looking hot though!


17 comments:

  1. Not as good looking as kim but okay. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer her to Kim, man. I'm with you. Pity about the.. brain and uh, the fact that in order to get some of that you have to seem like you like men. This is just one big shame thing going on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually can't get attracted to anyone who's a proven dumbass. There are hot smart girls out there. Look at Sasha Grey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd go for Kourtney over Kim any day! But damn if that isn't the worst parallel parking job I've seen in a loooooong time...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad I've never see the show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think she's way cuter than Kim. And unlike Kim, Kourtney *has* a personality, and a sense of humor! She and Khloe the drag queen are my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, how do you feel when the sista bitches fight?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's up with that dude on the left on the picture above the video?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree- Kourtney is the prettiest one in the bunch.

    ReplyDelete