Monday, November 22, 2010

Rough Weekend

My experiences at work this weekend can be summarized as follows:



[Music & lyrics: Mieszko A. Talarczyk]

When you try too hard
to find meaning in what you see
You forget the origin of the landscape
so carefully laid out at your feet

Is it hard for you to understand?
Does it bother you that I don't fucking care?

I'm not here for you to read me
like an open book, so don't fucking ask
I'm just thinking, thinking loud
bringing words to tongue and moving fast
All this shit you take for granted
leads to nothing, makes no sense
Instead of waiting for being told
maybe you should tell yourself?

You're a slow learner, you'll never last
In a world so cold you're supposed to make it fast!

Disappointed - yes, but this is hardly news
You're disadvantaged from the start
There's no denying it and you are through...

I hate people telling me what to do - fuck you!

16 comments:

  1. you are one of my favourite blogers

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the beat, not so much the lyrics

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate stupid people. There are some people that are too lazy or too dumb to notice when they are ruining something great. Those are the people I hate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. why is that young man so angry?

    ReplyDelete
  5. you must work in the hospitality industry? I have a hatred for stupid people too

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is relevant to my interests! LOL Good song!

    ReplyDelete
  7. my weekend went

    interior crocodile alligator
    i drive a chevrolet movie theater

    ReplyDelete
  8. ANGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

    ReplyDelete
  9. We all have some rough days at work, hopefully all of yours arent so bad!

    ReplyDelete