Tuesday, May 3, 2011

new video from NAILS

ready for a swift audio kick in the nuts?

Remember NAILS? They were one of the band's I featured on my Top 10 Albums of 2010. They've just come out with a slamming new music video.The good folks at Scion have smiled upon us lowly extreme music rabble and blessed us with this fine slab of high def awesomeness. Hope you like your grindcore extra power violence tinged like I do. If so, NAILS will not disappoint.


Yeah, that was two songs in a minute & thirty seconds. And what?!

It's sad that they're from California and I've missed all their previous live shows, including at the Scion Rock Fest. One day =/

19 comments:

  1. They sound fantastic! Totally using this at my wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You missed that? Tsk. I'd feel bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (To the guy on the album cover) Hey guy whatcha doin?

    (Guy) Oh you know, just HANGIN out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my face exploded from listening, awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. eeeh.... Definitely not the worst I've heard, but I didn't fall in love with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bit too screamo for my tastes. Thanks anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AGH! My neighbors just heard that.

    One day you will see them live. And I hope you get kicked in the nuts. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. noisey oarsumness

    ReplyDelete
  9. Listening to it now, feels like it was just what I needed for this slow day of mine.

    ReplyDelete