Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Grad School/WKUK

Well that job search hasn't been too productive. I've worked at my current job since I was 18...it's about time I moved onto something else. I graduated from college last year and still haven't put my degree to use. Note to self, next time...major in something useful!

So I'm contemplating the thought of grad school. Actually, more like film school. I had strong GPA, and I'm pretty sure I could string together something to wow the admissions board...too bad I'm lazy as fuck.

If I ever do make it in the biz...hopefully it goes something like this:


or maybe


damn I love the Whitest Kids U Know. Funny, funny stuff.

19 comments:

  1. Gotta love the whitest kids you know! lol. They are always making me laugh my ass off! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. USC Film School? Nice, some of my friends went there and to the LA Film Academy on Sunset. I loved doing their projects with them, so many creative assignments. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lazy, huh. I say go for it, if you end up being great, you'll have plenty of time in the future to be lazy. Lots and lots of lazy time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go for it if you want to :D

    Also, lol white kids

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha black doctor xD second video is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep up the good work! You'll find something you like eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Friends a film major right now, but he's thinking about changing soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do some temp work, at least its some money, you can find what you might want to do / will buy you some time until you get into film skool

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know what you mean man, I got accepted for business administration, but i dropped out after the second semester. it's like "what the fuck am i going to do once i graduate?" i gotta do something more specific. what a waste of money that was

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in college atm and I have no idea what I'm majoring in, still doing my basics >_<. But you should reach your goals man :D and whitest kids ftw!

    ReplyDelete
  12. first time i hear about them, they're so funny

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha, I've seen some of their stuff before. They're pretty fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Job hunting is awful

    Good luck with Grad School, if you decide to go that route

    ReplyDelete