Monday, May 9, 2011

quick Vindication update

1st) Saw Thor this weekend and LOVED it. It put me in comic book movie mode and led me to watch Spider-Man 2 the other night (which imo, remains the greatest super hero flick ever). As a result, I got Dashboard Confessional stuck in my head. You know, the part where Mary Jane stares off at Peter web slinging away, the credits role and suddenly, you find yourself: "Viiiiiindicaaaaated!"



2nd)Major thanks to all the bloggers (Miss Jamiesaur, Mr. Zombie, and the legendary Angry Lurker) who have been shining their respective spotlights on my lil' blog as of late. Much appreciated guys (& gal). Here's how you all make me feel:
They like my blog?!?

3) I'm on the hunt for a new job. This quest will undoubtedly take up a large portion of my free time so I might not be able to update as often as before, but I shall try to keep up with all you cool blogger kids as much as possible.

That's all for now. Expect a little bit of Viking overdose @ Jim's Fear, as I put up my Amon Amarth concert and Thor film reviews later this week!

26 comments:

  1. Dammit I wanna see Thor.

    Dammit now I've got the song stuck in my head.

    Good luck on the job hunt! Hope you get a good option quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that song and hands down by them. good luck getting a job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't crazy about Thor.

    Good luck with the job hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you see the kid in that video, now a grown-up, get ripped to shreds on tosh.0? It was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see it! I am jealous because I am poor :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thor was pretty awesome! I dunno about Spider-Man though, I prefer Batman. Good luck finding a job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the job and I the image made me laugh. :) Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Thor is a God movie? i have been hesitant to watch it because well it looked like Power Rangers in Crack but i guess i will give it a shot

    ReplyDelete
  9. My friend said thor was pretty good too, and now i want to see it ;_;


    also, dashboard confessional, SO MANY MEMORIESSS

    ReplyDelete
  10. THAT SONG

    EARWORM

    Good luck on the job search tho :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really want to go see Thor now! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha I love that kids reaction!

    And I totally get how you feel on the job hunt. I was unemployed for a while...now i miss the free time. lol But money is money...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck with the job hunt. And Spider Man 2 was a good movie. Being a fan of comic books I like seeing different variations on Ol' Spidey

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad to hear you LOVED Thor as well! And good luck for the new job hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i wonder what that n64 kid is doing now adays

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now I really want to watch spider man again... thanks :/

    kidding :D Still a good movie and a good song! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome post man! Great find! Keep up the good blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  18. awesome post is awesome. i should check out thor, got free tix and should look for a newer job, current one has shit pay.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Haven't seen it yet, but want to!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have been so worried that Thor was not going to come out right... he can be sooo awesome but it would have been easy to screw it up also...

    ReplyDelete
  21. NINTENDO SIXTY-FOURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

    ReplyDelete