Friday, October 28, 2011

No Time

I'm working 6 days this week and 6 days next week as well. I swore I'd scrap together a legit blog post today but I just got home from work and am too tired to stare at the screen for too long, so I'll just share this with you...

Driving home last night. iPod on shuffle. This song comes on:

Immediately started speeding/rocking out.

I forgot how awesome Third Eye Blind's self titled debut album was. They have all the hits, "Semi-Charmed Life," "Jumper," "Graduate" and "How's It Going to Be" lined up all in a row! Twas' the greatest drive home I've had in some time.

15 comments:

  1. Oh wow. I need this album again. Way. Thanks! Holy crap emotions are running like crazy, friggin badass right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old stuff. I bet you nostalgia'd hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff man. I haven't heard these guys in years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is pretty good. I would call it a driving song. It's best to do it when there's nothing around you can crash into though lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tell me about working for 6 days a week. This song is just as you said. I an substitute this for any energy drink. Good one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I haven't heard Third Eye Blind in FOREVER!. Hope the next couple of weeks go by quickly with few problems for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That work schedule sucks and yeah I also haven't heard them in forever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the video, and remember if you work for live or live for work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you don't get too burnt out from working so much :<

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah take it easy. that is a good track

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, never heard of these before. I bet you were driving furiously.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the "no time" thing is a trend right now.

    ReplyDelete